Mamma Chia

Mamma Chia Drinks

I am never afraid to try a new product whether it's a drink or food. I came across these drinks at Whole Foods last night and bought some to try.

I love learning how products come up with their names. 

Let me talk to you about Mamma Chia first.

What is Mamma Chia?

Mamma Chia is a drink with chia seeds and organic fruit juices in it.

Known fact that chia seeds were prominent in Aztec and Mayan diets in pre-Columbian times also a part of religious ceremonies. 

Chia seeds is one of the healthiest whole foods around!

These drinks are packed with nutrients, fiber, protein and calcium to keep you energized.

So if you are looking to dump the usual energy drinks that are no good for you, try a Mamma Chia today!

They come in a variety of flavors as well!


Coconut Mango- 

My first choice was the Coconut Mango to try because I am a huge fan of coconut products.

When twisting the cap off it smells amazingly delicious.

I took my first sip and was amazed at how good it was.

To me it has the texture of Bubble Tea, which I love!

The flavor wasn't too overpowering.

I love how they come in glass bottles, clever idea!

Interested in trying their products?

Look them up here on these pages!

Raspberry Lemonade-

If you are looking for summer in a bottle then this is it!

Loved how you could really taste the lemonade.

This drink reminds me of the summer time because it also has Coconut water in it!

Guava-
Love this flavor!

It's not too sweet.

Made with pineapple juice concentrate, guava puree,lemon and lime juice.

Great Guava taste and not strong at all.

Such a refreshing drink.


Websites-
Mamma Chia

Face Book

Twitter





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Watermelon Road Dried Fruit Jerky

Onion Crunch Review and Giveaway!

Honey Bunches Of Oats:Tropical Blends Review and Giveaway