Two Mom's In The Raw Reviews

Almond Butter Cacao Truffles- 

 When it comes to eating healthier I still eat sweets, I am a woman who loves her sweets!

 I was a bit skeptical at first about these truffles, because how can a product that is good for you and made with all natural and raw products taste just as good as one that’s not? 

 Here is how let me tell you!

 These truffles are made with almond butter, agave (taste just like peanut butter only better) 

 Has Dark chocolate and has bits of almonds in them as well. 

 When I first bit into it I was hooked right from the start! It tastes just like a brownie, no joke!

 For those of you who love sweets healthy or not, you sure do need to try these! You sure won’t miss brownies I am telling you! These are so good and healthy too. 

 Pair these delicious treats with some coffee, or eat them just the way they are!

 What I loved about this sweet indulgence is that it’s a great snack that you don’t have to feel guilty about eating afterward.

 Go to your nearest Whole Foods and look for these amazing truffles!

 Cranberry Nut Bar

 It’s so hard when your on the run through out the day whether your shopping, picking kids up from school or going to work.

 I have to say I’ve tried many granola bars and they just weren’t healthy enough or are filled with tons of chemicals that our bodies don’t need. These products are great, and I love how they made their own snacks with all natural products. 

 What I find best for me is to bring a snack with me that’s healthy so I won’t be tempted by junk food. One of these healthy granola bars from Two Mom’s in The Raw will give you the extra boost you need and is jam packed with tons of nutty goodness! 

 This bar is made from organic almonds, pecans, walnuts for crunch with agave, sea salt and spices for flavor and the tartness of the cranberries make it so yummy! I loved the great taste that it had, and didn't leave an after taste like some foods do either.

Golden berry Granola-

I used to think that granola was healthy.

Don't get me wrong some brands are.

When looking for a good granola that's healthy you typically want one that's organic, fruit in it with no added sugars or oils.

I am so glad I tried this brand!

It's made from organic ingredients including almonds, pecans, flax seeds, pumpkin seeds, sunflowers seeds, golden berries, cinnamon, apples, oats and sea salt!

The texture is a bit hard and chewy all at the same time, but amazingly good!

The cinnamon you can taste really well which I love, because it adds to the tartness of the fruit.

It's safe to say that I found a granola that's healthy and will buy a lot more! 

Check them out on their pages!

Face Book

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Watermelon Road Dried Fruit Jerky

Onion Crunch Review and Giveaway!

Honey Bunches Of Oats:Tropical Blends Review and Giveaway