Better Oats

Better Oats


I was always a big fan of oatmeal, but as I got older I would read the ingredients on the boxes.

Thinking oh my, what have I been eating?

I look for oatmeal that is healthy, made with real ingredients and gets me through the day.

Better Oats is made with 100% whole grains, real fruit, real dark chocolate morsels and flax seed. 

You won't even notice that you are getting in a daily dose of vitamins with each delicious bite.


Don't you just hate measuring water to pour into your oatmeal to get that texture you love?

You end up with a bowl of glue with little water, or a swamp if you put in too much!

Better Oats has made it easy so you won't run into that problem.

With their pouches of oatmeal you will see a dotted line, where you ill it up with water.

It's so easy!

Say goodbye to pasty oatmeal and say hello to goodness with Better Oats!

They have a variety of flavors to choose from.


I was sent 4 flavors to review and I'm going to talk about each one of them!

Having a bunch of people over and don't know what to serve up for breakfast?

Have your own oatmeal bar!

Perfect idea.

Here are Some toppings to think of.

crushed graham crackers
berries
bananas 
raisins
spices like cinnamon 
nuts or even but butters



Oatmeal Raisin Cookie-

Don't you just love waking up to the aroma of plump and juicy hearty muffins baking in the oven?

Mmm Muffins oatmeal raisin cookie smells exactly like muffins and even oatmeal cookies, tastes like them too!

I love how they are sweet, delicious and full of flavor which some oatmeal lack so we add flavoring such as maple syrup and before we know it we probably are eating enough calories for a whole bag of candy!

With oatmeal raisin cookie you don't need to add a thing, unless you want to add a banana chopped up. 

Facts: Good source of fiber, ALA omega 3, made with whole grain oats, raisins, sugar, molasses, and flax seed.


Oat Fit Cinnamon Roll-




Enjoy the lightly sweet decadent taste of Cinnamon without all the added sugar.

You could also mix and match pouches too which is great!

Loved the sweet Cinnamon taste and how it makes me feel full so I am not constantly snacking throughout the day.


Facts: No added sugars and only 100 calories.

25 grams of whole grain per serving.

Fantastic source of fiber that makes you feel fuller longer.



Organic Raw Chai Spiced:

Looking to heat things up for breakfast?

Try this delicious oatmeal made with whole grains, flax, barley and quinoa.

Chai Spiced is light and sweet.

Facts: Contains oats, barley, Quinoa, rye and wheat.

Rich in fiber.



Verdict: I have loved all of the ones so far that I have tried.

When I took a trip to Wal-Mart last night I found them for $1!

So of course I had to buy more flavors!

Blueberry Muffin:



Tastes just like a blueberry muffin!

Made with real blueberries.

Tastes so good!

Lavish Dark Chocolate:



Craving something chocolaty but guilt free?

Then try Lavish Dark Chocolate oatmeal.

This will surely satisfy your sweet tooth with it's real chocolate morsels melted to perfection. 

It's delicious and not too sweet.










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Watermelon Road Dried Fruit Jerky

Onion Crunch Review and Giveaway!

Honey Bunches Of Oats:Tropical Blends Review and Giveaway