First Infusions



I was selected for the dish soap vox box courtesy of Influenster for testing purposes only. 

Word on the web was that we were getting the Palmolive Infusions.

I have never tried them before but have sniffed them in the stores and they smelled amazingly delicious!

So when the box finally came this afternoon I was psyched!

So I opened the box very carefully not to damage the bottles and

 was astonished to find not one but three bottles of Palmolive Fresh Infusions in the box!

Then I noticed a bunch of coupons!

They sure do smell amazing and I can't wait to use them!

Thank you so much Influenster!


Want to become an Influenster member so you to can unlock badges for products to test? 

Sign up today!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Watermelon Road Dried Fruit Jerky

Onion Crunch Review and Giveaway!

Honey Bunches Of Oats:Tropical Blends Review and Giveaway