BumbleBar Review


I was sent some of Bumble Bar's sesame snacks for review.

The great thing about these bars is that they are tiny and you can put them in any bag to take along with you anywhere to enjoy a snack without over eating, or just as a pick me up!

The flavors I was sent were:

Chocolate Crisp
Amazing Almond
Original Peanut
Facts:
organic
kid approved
gluten free
packed with energy
healthy
delicious
vegan approved

You can order them here!
Website:

Like them on Face Book here:


Follow them Via Twitter here:



Due to FCC guidelines:

Bumbe Bar sent me their sesame bars in exchange for a product review. All the opinions expressed are my own.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Watermelon Road Dried Fruit Jerky

Onion Crunch Review and Giveaway!

Protein Bakery Review and Giveaway