Quest Protein Bar Review


I've tried many protein bars before and I've liked some and then there was some I didn't like. 

For one it has to taste good because if it doesn't I won't eat it!

They either taste like cardboard, filled with chemicals, or are very delicious with real ingredients.

Some of you may know that a year ago I joined Curves, if I didn't I don't know where I would be now.

I've lost a total of 80 pounds and it feels great!

I still eat sweets but eat them in moderation, especially when I find a tasty treat that's good for me it's a win win!

Words can't express how excited I was when I received some Quest Protein Bars for a review to share with my readers.

I've heard some great things about their bars and couldn't wait to try them and see just how wonderful they are!

Flavors I received:

Banana nut bread
peanut butter and jelly
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
Chocolate Brownie
Vanilla Almond Crunch
Peanut Butter Supreme
Apple Pie
Mixed Berry Bliss
Coconut Cashew
Cinnamon Roll
Strawberry Cheesecake
Chocolate Peanut Butter
Lemon Cream Pie

They also sent a refrigerator magnet! 


So the other day I packed one in my bag for a snack for work.


They explain that you can pop them in the microwave for a few seconds or you could eat it right out of the wrapper.


Have to admit sort of iffy at first before I bit into it but my god!


I loved the taste, to me it tasted exactly like banana nut bread!

It was moist, flavorful and just the right amount of sweetness.

I am in love!

I loved how it kept me full for pretty much the whole day.


Cinnamon Roll:

I decided to heat this one up just a bit in the microwave.

So when it came out I let it cool just a bit, It was like biting into a warm gooey cinnamon bun!

It tasted that amazing!

Without the glazed sugary topping though, but it seriously didn't need it!

The flavor was enough to keep me satisfied!


Chocolate Brownie:

Crumbled some up and put it into yogurt with some powdered peanut butter and popped it into the freezer for a bit.

It was so delicious and tasted just like a brownie! 
Why are they delicious and filling?

They are high in protein
they are guilt free
great for a snack or breakfast
no added sugar
it helps you achieve your health and fitness goals as well 


Great for:

Diabetics
yoga enthusiasts
teachers
triathletes 
trainers
parents
and more!

What I love about these is that you can add them to some frozen yogurt or Greek yogurt mixed with some powdered peanut butter for a delightful treat! 

Anyone who likes eating sweets without the guilt these are for you!

They taste amazing and don't leave a nasty after taste in your mouth upon chewing.

They come in a variety of flavors ranging from fruity, nutty and chocolaty!

You can order them online here:


Like Them on Face Book here:


Connect with them on Twitter here:


Disclosure:
Due to FCC Rules 
Quest Protein Bar has  provided me with samples of their protein bars in exchange for a product review. All, the opinions expressed are my own.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Watermelon Road Dried Fruit Jerky

Onion Crunch Review and Giveaway!

Honey Bunches Of Oats:Tropical Blends Review and Giveaway