Bear Naked Review


I recently was sent a wonderful assortment of healthy and delicious foods from Bear Naked granola company.

I was amazed when the box arrived, I couldn't wait to see what was inside. So I quickly and carefully opened the box. Inside of the box there was an assortment of their Bear Naked Fit granola, morning protein power snacks and a package of fruit and nut cookies! Talk about healthy!

Sweet Facts:

100% all natural
Low in fat
Delicious
Low in sugar
Fruity


Granola I was sent:

Triple Berry Crunch-

Vanilla Almond Crunch-

Heavenly Chocolate-

I haven't tried all of the products yet but the products I have tried so far are amazing.They are packed with the most amazing flavor and has healthy ingredients in them such as fruits and nuts.

Morning Protein without nuts-

A warm sweet cinnamon taste with a light crunch with tangy cranberries mixed in. Powerful protein keep you  on the go for a quick and easy snack! Works great in yogurt or right out of the pouch!

Fruit and nut cookies-

I loved the fact that these cookies weren't hard when you bite into them, they are moist and chewy just the way I like them. They have tons of goodness in them from the nuts and fruit and so delicious and takes care of my craving for something sweet without the guilt! Some dark chocolate chips would go great with a cookie! YUM!!

Be sure to check out their line of products here:

Other products:
Cereal
trail mix
Fit Cereal
Bear Naked Peak


and connect with them on social media sites here:

Face Book:


Twitter:


Comments

  1. You're right; this stuff is very tasty :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't tried these but I'd love too...especially the chocoloate..Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yummy this would be great foor my hubby thankyou this a kool review

    ReplyDelete
  4. their stuff is so good.love the granola!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These look so good! I will def try them out

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Watermelon Road Dried Fruit Jerky

Onion Crunch Review and Giveaway!

Honey Bunches Of Oats:Tropical Blends Review and Giveaway