Skout Natural Protein Bars Review!



When it comes to snack I don't know about you but I need something that will nourish my body especially after a workout.

I need something that's packed with protein and keeps me full throughout the day. I usually pack myself a snack when going to work or even when I'm going out all day so I bring a protein bar that's packed with nutrients such as fruits and nuts.

I've tried many protein bars and some to me tasted like cardboard, ugh!

I am in love with these all natural protein bars that Skout Natural sent me for review, they are made from all natural ingredients including fruits, and nuts!

I love that when eating them it satisfies my hunger and they work well with a side of fruit or even yogurt, giving myself and body the proper nutrients it needs. 

Skout Facts:

Certified Gluten Free
Certified Organic
Dairy Free
Soy Free
No refined sugars or filters


Apple Cinnamon-

This is the first flavor that I tried and I am so glad I did because it offers a ton of flavor in each bite and tastes just like apple pie, and it held me till lunch time which was great!

Cherry Vanilla-

It was bursting with cherry flavor with a hint of vanilla, and would go great crumbled on some yogurt!

Blueberry Almond-

Great blueberry flavor and reminded me of a blueberry muffin, it was so good and worked great as a mid morning snack along with some pecans. 

I still have some other flavors to try, and I bet I will love them!

Who doesn't love chocolate?!

Be sure to check them out online and connect with them on their social media sites below!

Website:


Face Book:


Twitter:


Pinterest:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Onion Crunch Review and Giveaway!

Watermelon Road Dried Fruit Jerky

Protein Bakery Review and Giveaway