Go Veggie Foods Review!


Did you know that you don't have to be lactose intolerant in order to eat cheese alternatives such as  Go Veggie foods?

As you may know I have made some major life changes to my lifestyle and that includes eating more nutritious foods .So I came across these cheese alternatives in the store and thought I have got to try these, just thinking of all the recipes I could make made my mouth water!

I found them on the web and sent them an email in hopes to review their products for my blog!

I was sent some coupons redeemable for free products of my choice and I couldn't wait to try them!

Whether your living a healthier lifestyle or have food allergies then you too can enjoy these outstanding cheese alternatives!

Here is why!

Lactose Free
Dairy Free
Delicious



Here is my lunch from the other day that I made using a slice of Swiss cheese for my turkey sandwich!

It didn't have an overwhelming taste of the Swiss at all, it was surprisingly delicious! 

You can use them on many recipes which I like to because since blogging I have an urge to cook more in the kitchen.

Here is some of their other products that they carry as well in stores near you.

Cream Cheese Alternatives:


Strawberry
Classic Plain
Chive and Garlic


Sliced Cheese Alternatives:
American
Pepper jack
Mozzarella
Cheddar
Swiss

Cheese Block Alternatives:
Mozzarella 
Cheddar

Cheese Shred Alternatives:
Mozzarella
Mexican

Grated Cheese Topping:
Parmesan 

The possibilities are endless you can add this cheese to pizzas, soups, salads, sandwiches, bagels for a healthy morning breakfast or snack!

You can find them at these local stores:

Whole Foods
Belmont Fruits Market
Stop & Shop
Shaw's
Dave's Marketplace 
and more!

Website:


Face Book:


Twitter:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Watermelon Road Dried Fruit Jerky

Onion Crunch Review and Giveaway!

Honey Bunches Of Oats:Tropical Blends Review and Giveaway