Eat Smart Bathroom Scale Review

 Let me just say for all of you out there that has struggled with weight loss you are not alone, I've been there and it's an everyday struggle.

Especially when you've been heavy or slightly your whole life it's not easy because maybe you've always wanted to be a runner, an athlete or cheerleader and it's holding you back because you just don't have it in you.

Thing is I've started dieting and exercising on and off practically my whole life and quit because I just wasn't ready, it's a lot of work and if you don't get out there and give it all you've got then you'll give up.

So that's why I'm here today with this review, I've received a bathroom scale for review  from Eat Smart so I could stay on track with my progress at home and not just at the gym!

I couldn't wait to test out the scale because I've recently started jogging while walking and I just knew it had to be doing something !

I've never felt better in my whole life than I do right now from changing my life by eating better and a whole lot of exercise!



I have to admit it I've given up many times before on eating healthier and exercising, but when I joined the gym all that has changed. I can not and will not give up on myself I've come too far to just throw it all away now.

Sure I have my days where I want throw in the towel but I go for a walk or go to the gym and push myself that much harder. 

I've come to realize that ever since I've changed my habits of eating and exercising that I've become a stronger person and have a whole new perspective on life. 

I've always been the type that never liked to workout especially when I was younger I was known as the fat kid in school, but all that's changed for the better and now I love exercising!

Not only does exercising release endorphins that make you feel good but it can help with a lot of problems such as high blood pressure and losing weight.


Yes it's hard work but you've got to stick to it even when times get tough.




Here's a photo of the scale set up in the bathroom before I tried it out!

Now many things can fluctuate the number on the scale whether it's the surface that the scale is on, which was my problem at first.

So then I put it on the floor in the kitchen and was totally shocked when I saw the number on the scale!

I was ecstatic seeing the number on the scale just flashing away before my eyes, it was the lowest number that I've ever been at in a long time and I'm so proud of myself! 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Watermelon Road Dried Fruit Jerky

Onion Crunch Review and Giveaway!

Protein Bakery Review and Giveaway