Dr. Scholls Active Series Insoles Influenster Voxbox



I love being a member on the website Influenster, I've tried out so many great products that I now use daily!

Just recently I was given a pair of the new insoles from Dr. Scholl's to test out being that I am a lot more active than I used to be and these work wonders on my feet Since I'm always on the go!

They provide comfort while walking or even running!

Being active has never felt so great!

Here is a photo I snapped after I inserted the soles into my nice running shoes before I went out the door for some fresh air!




Comments

  1. I need to check those out. I am trying to get active again and find myself blowing through my shoe support way sooner than I think I should and my feet are suffering for it. This might save me the cost of a new pair of shoes.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Watermelon Road Dried Fruit Jerky

Onion Crunch Review and Giveaway!

Honey Bunches Of Oats:Tropical Blends Review and Giveaway