Vitamin Squeeze black cherry Swaggable sample!



I received another great sample from Swaggable today!

Sometimes I feel like I'm running low on energy and what great way to give me a boost with a bottle of water and just a squirt of black cherry flavor vitamin squeeze!

The taste is amazing and to me it tasted just like a cherry Popsicle! 

I love how it's a safe drink mix other than those other products that help boost our energy which clearly we don't need.

Squeezable Facts:
All natural
No artificial sweeteners
No preservatives 
Gluten free
Good source of fiber
Easy to use
Fantastic fruity flavor 

Don't mix with alcohol
Not for use of children
Don't use too much!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Watermelon Road Dried Fruit Jerky

Onion Crunch Review and Giveaway!

Honey Bunches Of Oats:Tropical Blends Review and Giveaway