Hampton Creek Just Mayo Review!


When it comes to sandwich condiments what's your favorite? As a child I loved good old fashion mayonnaise slathered on delicious breads with the works such as turkey, cheese, lettuce and tomato.

Since I've changed my eating ways a lot I hardly ever eat it, but I can't resist at times it's just so good but so bad for you!

I've tried all different kinds of mayonnaise brands and some tasted to sweet, too eggy and just gross but when I came across Hampton Creek just mayo online I just had to try it!

Here's what it's made of:
Non-GMO Expeller-Pressed Canola Oil, Filtered Water, Lemon Juice, White Vinegar, 2% or less of the following: Organic Sugar, Salt, Apple Cider Vinegar, Pea Protein, Spices, Garlic, Modified Food Starch, Beta-Carotene.

It contains none of the bad stuff and I've read the reviews on the website from other consumers and they loved it and preferred it over other brands so I had to see what the hype was all about over this product!

Morgan was kind enough to send me a jar of just mayo for me to test for review!

She also sent me a hat and the cutest pins!



I couldn't wait to whip up recipes from sandwiches to salads and more!

I do have to admit this mayo is delicious and it tastes better than the unhealthy brands of other leading mayo out there on the market!



So far I've made a delicious turkey sandwich on a cranberry apple Licious bagel with cranberry sauce and whisked in some mayo  and placed turkey slices on it! it made the perfect sandwich it tasted like thanksgiving!




The next recipe I made was a potato salad using some of the mayo with diced scallions and it was divine alongside a salad and turkey burger!


Check them out online on their website and see where they sell Just Mayo ! Also connect with them on their social media sites !


Website:

http://www.hamptoncreek.com

Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/hamptoncreek?ref=ts&fref=ts

Twitter:
https://twitter.com/hamptoncreek

YouTube:
http://m.youtube.com/user/hamptoncreekfoods



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Watermelon Road Dried Fruit Jerky

Onion Crunch Review and Giveaway!

Honey Bunches Of Oats:Tropical Blends Review and Giveaway