My Green Fills #LaundryRevolution Product Review!


Disclosure:
My Green Fills provided me with samples of their products in exchange for review, however all opinions expressed are my own. 

My Green Fills was founded by Selestial in 2008 with a dream to fabricate products that aren't only non toxic but help save money and work.

It all began with founder of Green Works Ruth Smith who was in her own words " living the green life before it was cool". Due to because some of her children had severe skin allergies.

The only product on the shelf that was so called green washed was ineffective and not to mention expensive so she created her own.

What started as a lifestyle then became her passion. She received formal training in homeopathy and herbology. Concocting effective and natural products became a part of her DNA. 

CEO Stephen Ezell heartfelt philanthropist, entrepreneur and sustainable living enthusiast. Stephen became sick and tired of the cleaning products within his home that were full of harmful toxins and wanted to make a change. 

In 2012 he met Ruth where he then joined Selestial and just like that their products were in the hands of hotels, stores and homes. 

Then years later they were thinking how to make an impression on the world that would last since the cost of packaging etc. is always changing.

As someone once said the "necessity is the mother of invention". and with that being said MyGreenFills.com was created ! With MyGreenFills products you not only get your stuff clean, you save money, as well as simplifying your 
life. MyGreenFills has a catchy phrase and that is Save. Simple. Smart .

I came across MyGreenFills products online and became interested in their products especially since their laundry jugs are reusable so there's no disposing of them. 



I was sent MyGreenFills products to try out for review and I love the way that they are free of dyes, perfumes, and the fact that they don't smell like they are full of chemicals is a plus. I've noticed since I've been using MyGreenFills that my skin doesn't feel all dried out. 

The refill pouches of laundry soap, fabric softener, stain remover, and color safe oxygen boost are shipped straight to your door free of charge whenever you need them! 


It's literally the last laundry soap jug you will ever use! Here's why.

1) refill My Green Works with warm water
2) add green fill pouch
3) give it a shake
4) do laundry with care 



Fabric Softener refill:

100% naturally
Hypoallergenic 
Non-toxic

Have you ever hung out your bath towels to dry on the clothesline ? Ever notice how stuff they are when it comes time to folding them? I'm not sure if 
its a combination of my laundry detergent or the stiffness from the towels but 
they leave my hands feeling dry. With My Green Fills fabric softener it leaves the laundry so soft and you'll notice a very light scent of citrus. 

Enzyme Stain Remover Refill:

100% naturally 
Non-toxic
Hypoallergenic

What I love about the enzyme stain remover is that not only does it leave my clothing looking good as new but that it safely removes stains from natural enzymes with its powerful concentrated cleaning power. 

Unscented Laundry Soap Refill:

100% naturally
Non-toxic
Hypoallergenic

Some laundry detergents can offer either a pleasant smell or not so pleasant especially when mixed with sweat, dirt etc. so you'll smell like you rolled 
around in a garden. I have to admit I was a bit skeptical at first thinking how is going to smell fresh and come clean if it doesn't offer a scent. I loved the way that it cleaned my clothes and looked good as new! 

Color Safe Brightener oxygen booster refill:

100% naturally
Non-toxic
Hypoallergenic

Color Safe Brightener oxygen booster does just that keeps your colors and whites looking their best.

My Green Fills also makes other products as well and they were kind enough to send me them for review and here is what I received. 

Non Toxic Sunscreen SPF 30:

I remember once when I was a kid I went on a field trip to a pool and it was a lot of fun except for the horrible sunburn I got that caused my skin to blister it was awful not to mention very painful! I will never forget to apply sunscreenagain! Before I leave the house I apply sunscreen to important areas like my face, neck, arms, back etc. especially when going to the beach. As I got older I care a lot more what goes in my body and what goes on it. I look for a high SPF sunscreen and one that's made with simple ingredients without all the yucky stuff! I absolutely love this non toxic sunscreen because it's not greasy on your skin when you apply, it offers a light refreshing scent of green tea, coconut, jojoba and soothing aloe Vera. It's also safe for kids as well as adults! Apply to the skin 15 minutes before sun exposure and reapply after swimming, sweating, after towel drying or at least of a total of 2 hours. 

I'll fly away non toxic insect repellant:
I don't know what's worse being bitten by Mosquitos or the stinky repellent you have to spray on yourself just to keep them away ! With I'll Fly Away non toxic insect repellant fro. My Green Works it offers a nice scent of tea tree, citronella, and eucalyptus combined with soothing aloe Vera. All you do is give your hair and clothing a spritz and be sure to avoid your eyes. You don't need to reapply but if you are going for a swim on a hot summers day then be sure to reapply after swimming! Did I mention that black flies and mosquitoes hate the smell of I'll fly away ?! 

Bye Bye Doo-Doo :

Is a non toxic room freshener that helps get rid of unpleasant odors in the home from animals, smoke and more! 

Join the Green Works movement today and save 10% when you sign up here 



Website:


Facebook:

Pinterest:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Watermelon Road Dried Fruit Jerky

Onion Crunch Review and Giveaway!

Honey Bunches Of Oats:Tropical Blends Review and Giveaway