Creme of nature straight from Eden hair care



With Creme of nature straight from Eden hair care you can Expect more. and Never compromise ! 

The Creme of nature brand believes in aiding you to get that look you want when it comes to styling your hair in the most wholesome way possible. 

Straight from Eden Creme of nature shampoo, treatments and conditioner are made with coconut, kiwi, natural sunflower among other wholesome ingredients. 

Discover luxurious Argan oil found in morocco that is meant to not only revitalize, but protects and shines! 

Straight from Eden hair care is infused with avocado, coconut and olive oil to moisturize and condition your hair. 

Coconut oil helps to repair and protect the hair whereas the oil in avocado helps strengthen and fortify. Olive oil is used to replenish hydration making your hair silky and smooth! 

Creme of nature is great for all types of hair.

Creme of nature is free from sulfates, parabens, mineral oil and petrolatum.

This summer has been brutal with the heat and it can do a number on your hair.

I noticed that my hair has been looking dry as well as frizzy due to the 
humidity lately.

Hydrating shampoo:
Creme of nature hydrating shampoo does just that and more! It moisturizes, detangles as well as cleanses the hair making it healthier.

Hydrating conditioner:
Creme of nature conditioner moisturizes deep to strengthen and repair from dry damaged hair to oh so fabulous luxurious silky smooth! 
I liked the texture of the conditioner it wasn't too thick or too runny it was just right.

Repairing oil:
Creme of nature repairing oil not only makes your hair shine but controls frizz as well.I hardly ever use leave in oil treatments when it comes to my hair. After I was done blow drying my hair I squeezed a small amount on the palm of my hand then rubbed it throughout my hair. I loved the end result it wasn't too oily, it made my hair silky smooth and most importantly it helped control my frizzy hair adding a shiny finish that smelled heavenly of coconut! 



Website:

Facebook:

Twitter:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Watermelon Road Dried Fruit Jerky

Onion Crunch Review and Giveaway!

Honey Bunches Of Oats:Tropical Blends Review and Giveaway