Chomps 100% Grass Fed Beef Snack Sticks Review


It all began with Pete Maldonado when he realized that his favorite snack sticks were anything but healthy they were filled with preservatives as well as additives. He wanted something more cleaner to say the least but turned up empty handed. 

So he did what anybody else would do he concocted his own snack stick with clean ingredients where he used fruits, vegetables, healthy fats and lean protein in place of sugar and all that other icky stuff! 

Chomps snack sticks are free from synthetics, nitrites, gluten, soy, hormones, antibiotics, sugar and nitrates.

Chomps snack sticks are a great source of protein especially after a workout.

Did you know that Chomps snack sticks are infused with celery juice to extend their shelf life? Pretty nifty idea! 

Chomps Snack sticks come in three flavors such as original, crankin Cran and hoppin jalapeño. 

Chomps are rich in omega 3's as well as CLA. 

Chomps snack sticks are Paleo friendly and whole30 approved! 

They are perfect for a snack to keep you energized on a hike, for moms that are searching for a healthy snack, for a protein packed snack after a workout and anyone who is willing to swap out the junk food for something healthier! 


I came across Chomps snack sticks online and recently I've been learning as well as easing my way into a Paleo lifestyle so Chomps snack sticks provided me with samples for review and here are the flavors I was sent to well... Chomp away on! 

Hoppin jalapeño:
With a name like hoppin jalapeño I thought it would be well, hoppin? It was anything but which to me was perfect being that I am not a fan of overly spicy foods this one offered the right amount of heat! 


Original:
I loved the taste of this meat stick it was flavorful, not too spicy and was a great pick me up after my workout. 

Disclosure:
Chomps Snack Sticks provided me with samples free of charge in exchange for review, however all words and opinions expressed here are in fact my 
own. 


Next time your feeling a little hungry grab a Chomps snack stick and chomp away without the guilt! 

Website:


Facebook:



Twitter:


Instagram:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Watermelon Road Dried Fruit Jerky

Onion Crunch Review and Giveaway!

Protein Bakery Review and Giveaway