Egg Muffin Cups recipe


Breakfast is the most important meal of the day and sometimes when we are so busy in our daily lives we might not get time to eat.

I have the perfect recipe for you that will save you time for those mornings that your in a rush and don't have time for a sit down meal whether your off to work, dropping the kids off at school, or headed to the gym.

As a kid I loved when mom would make english muffin breakfast sandwiches for my sister and I topped with eggs, bacon, cheese you name it they were insanely delicious and the perfect on the go breakfast! 

These breakfast muffin cups taste just like that only without the cheese and English muffin! 


Preheat your oven to 350 degrees 

While your waiting for the oven to heat up get out six eggs and crack them into a bowl.


Slice up any vegetables that you may like.

I added a colorful medley of yellow, red and orange bell peppers.

You can add whatever meat that you like or you don't have to I used a little bit of bacon which I had cooking on the stove while I was prechopping my vegetables for the egg cups. 

For a pop of color I thinly chopped some spinach and tossed it into the egg mixture. 

I sprinkled on a bit of black pepper to taste to seasone them up a bit.

Then add in your meat and scoop the egg mixture into your muffin tin and fill 3/4 of the way and then pop them into the oven for 20-25 minutes depending on your oven.

Makes six muffins

1) grease your muffin tins either with cooking spray, butter or coconut oil (or use paper cups)
2) crack your six  eggs into a bowl 
3)chop your vegetables of choice and toss into bowl with the eggs
4)add in your pre cooked meat sausage, bacon or whichever you like
5) whisk everything together
6) fill your muffin cups 3/4 of the way 
7) pop them into the oven for 20-25 minutes
8) take a toothpick and insert into the muffin, if the toothpick is clean they are done!

Let cool for a few and enjoy! 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Watermelon Road Dried Fruit Jerky

Onion Crunch Review and Giveaway!

Honey Bunches Of Oats:Tropical Blends Review and Giveaway