Silk Eggnog Bzzagent campaign!


As the air gets crisp that's when you know Fall is here and the Holidays are right around the corner.

The Silk milk company now makes their seasonal almond nog and egg nog in original, pumpkin spice and almond nog original.

I'm on the Silk Nog Bzzagent campaign and I found the nog drinks at my local stop&shop and since I'm a lover of all things pumpkin I chose pumpkin spice almond nog! 

Pumpkin spice silk almond nog offers a taste like no other holiday drink I've tried before with the perfect blend of spices of the holidays, the essence of pumpkin and toasty almonds.

I've tried many Silk products before and loved them they are always so creamy and versatile in many ways whether you bake with them, pour over cereal, add to oatmeal, in a smoothie or drink it out of a glass either way it's tasty.

It was sweet, creamy, nutty, offered the right amount of spice and so delicious.

Silk Pumpkin Spice almond nog only contains 50 calories per serving, contains no saturated fat or cholesterol 

Silk Pumpkin Spice contains no carrageenan, egg, soy, lactose, dairy, 
gluten,and MSG 


There's also no artificial colors or flavors 

When there's a chill in the air I like to put myself to work in the kitchen making all sorts of recipes to warm up with on a cold Autumn night from soups, to hearty meals, cookies, pies or even breads. 


The other day I whipped up a batch of coconut bread and I thought it would be perfect with a drizzle of maple syrup over it so infused it with some Silk pumpkin spice almond nog and then carefully poured it over the bread. 

The syrup gave the bread a great pumpkin flavor with the essence of seasonal spices and a smooth nuttiness from the almonds.

Disclosure:
The silk brand provided me with a sample of egg nog free of charge for testing purposes only, however all opinions expressed here in fact my own.

Website:


Facebook:





Twitter:


Pinterest:


Instagram:



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Watermelon Road Dried Fruit Jerky

Onion Crunch Review and Giveaway!

Honey Bunches Of Oats:Tropical Blends Review and Giveaway