Influenster #RosyVoxBox

Take a little me time and pamper yourself to prepare for Spring with the Rosy Voxbox from Influenster that offers a variety of beauty and self care products making you look and feel oh so glamorous !

I received the Rosy voxbox from Influenster for testing purposes and it couldn't have arrived at a better time.

Winter has been rough with the cold this year and has done a number on both my skin and hair causing it to be dry but thanks to all of the wonderful products that the Rosy voxbox has to offer I will not only be Spring ready but free from dry frizzy hair, tired achy feet, dry skin and I will feel at ease.

Here is a closer look to what the Rosy Voxbox has to offer



  • Fancy Feet Ball Of Foot Cushions
  • Secret Clinical Strength Deodorant
  • Purell Advanced Hand Sanitizer Naturals
  • Vera Wang Embrace Fragrances
  • Not Your Mother's Beach Babe Soft Waves Sea Salt Spray
Not Your Mother's Beach Babe Soft Waves Sea Salt Spray:

MSRP: $7 full size) ($3travel size).
There's no place I'd rather be than somewhere on the beach with my toes in the sand the warm sun with the waves crashing. Not Your Mother's Beach Babe Soft Waves Sea Salt Spray gives your hair that fresh beach aroma of tropical banana, Smells like a vacation to me! Call me a beach babe but when I was a kid I was always at the beach and with Not Your Mother's Beach Babe Soft Waves Sea Salt Spray gives you that kinky look like you've been at the beach all day . Not Your Mother's Beach Babe Soft Waves Sea Salt Spray adds smoothness to your hair as it's made with aloe and sea kelp.

What I loved about the Not Your Mother's Beach Babe Soft Waves Sea Salt Spray is the fact that it's made without any parabens, sulfates, phthalate, dyes and gluten plus it's safe for all hair types!


Purell Hand Sanitizer Naturals:
MSRP: ($1.59-$1.79)

Purell Hand Sanitizer Naturals contains fragrances from essential oils with ingredients that kill 99.99% of germs that cause illnesses. What I liked about the Purell Hand Sanitizer Naturals was the fact that it didn't burn my hands when using it as other hand sanitizers do it goes on light along with the soothing scent of aloe.

Secret Clinical Strength Deodorant :
 MSRP: $7.99

I don't know which is worse stress sweat or from a workout either way it's stinky not to mention uncomfortable especially when you've got those embarrassing under arm white marks that your current deodorant leaves behind. I have done the pit check many times don't deny it you know you have too, thanks to Secret Clinical Strength Deodorant I am protected from sweat and odor leaving me feeling dry and confident! I love that it goes on dry and also stays on dry plus there's no white marks! It's also gentle on skin too!
Vera Wang Embrace Fragrances:
MSRP: $29.99

With Fragrances by Vera Wang you can embrace those special moments .

Vera Wang Embrace with Green Tea and Pear Blossom offers a sweet floral arrangement of pear blossom along with calming green tea and tones of sandalwood and freesia.

Vera Wang Embrace in Periwinkle and Iris offers a floral aroma of violet petals, creamy whipped sugar and a gentle touch of iris and periwinkle.

Fancy Feet Ball of Foot Cushions:
MSRP: $5.49
I am on my feet all the time and thanks to the Ball of Foot Cushions by Fancy Feet I can be on them all day without any discomfort! Fancy Feet Ball of Foot Cushions fit in any shoe, sandal or even boots.

It offers microbial technology that helps keep feet dry while walking without any sliding.

When applying Fancy Feet Ball of Foot Cushions all you do is

  • Remove from packaging
  • position in an area that's both clean and dry
  • then press firmly into place and voila these feet are made for walking!
I loved all of the samples that I received in the Rosy Voxbox from Influenster it gave me the perfect excuse to pamper myself especially after being on my feet all day after all we deserve a little me time every now and then whether it's relaxing with a good book, running a nice hot bath or pampering yourself with beauty products to make you not only look your best but feel it too with just a spritz of Vera Wang Fragrances, some pep in your step with Fancy Feet Ball of Foot Cushions, Stress free sweat protection from Secret Clinical Strength Deodorant or beachy waves from Not Your Mother's !

Disclosure:

I received no compensation for this post but received these products complimentary for testing purposes for my honest opinion which in fact are my own.

Website:


Twitter:


Facebook:


Instagram:


Pinterest:


Google+:


YouTube:









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Watermelon Road Dried Fruit Jerky

Onion Crunch Review and Giveaway!

Honey Bunches Of Oats:Tropical Blends Review and Giveaway