Time to Unjunk with Unreal

The other day while I was at work my mom went to the store with my buy one get one free #Bzzagent coupon for the Unreal campaign and bought the peanut coated candies and the chocolate coated. Always looking to try a new product especially candy. So I grabbed my book and I decided to try the coated chocolate candies. The colors of the candy shells are a bit different from M&M candies. First bite I'm thinking to myself what does this taste like, I've tried something like this before. Peculiar? Odd no, It taste just like a chocolate bunny that you would get during Easter! How can they make a candy taste this good!? Especially by being more healthier.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Watermelon Road Dried Fruit Jerky

Onion Crunch Review and Giveaway!

Honey Bunches Of Oats:Tropical Blends Review and Giveaway