Wallaby Yogurt

Upon waiting for my coupons from Wallaby I decided to just buy some when they were on sale at Whole Foods. I have never bought or tried this yogurt before. I have got to say though I liked it. I brought one to work one day and note that it was left out in my lunch bag for awhile it was runny. So I decided to try another one along with cereal one morning. Then I noticed it was just the consistency of their yogurt, but still love it. Although it's not thick and creamy like other brands. I'm always looking for a new product to try and I'm glad I tried it! The flavors I bought was the Black Cherry, Vanilla Banana, Peach and Vanilla Bean. My favorite would be the Vanilla Banana! I give Wallaby yogurts an A+!

Comments

  1. Sounds delish! I wish I had a Whole Foods near me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was delicious! Whole Foods isn't close to me either! lol. The first time I went to that place I fell in love with it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Watermelon Road Dried Fruit Jerky

Onion Crunch Review and Giveaway!

Protein Bakery Review and Giveaway