Wallaby Organic Greek Cherry Yogurt

I have tried many yogurts and some weren't that great. This one right here from Wallaby is one that I love. I chose to try the Cherry Greek style. 

I love how it offers just the right amount of protein for those intense workouts. Not too much sugar or fat in it either! Just 2.5 grams of fat and only 16 grams of sugar! I also love how the fruit filling isn't already inside of the yogurt how others are.

 This one is on the side of the yogurt so you can flip it in or control how much or little of the filling that you want in your yogurt. It's so creamy and delicious! I have to say I will be buying more of these yogurts from Wallaby! 

They are that good! Go try them today. Interested in learning more about them? check out their website!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Watermelon Road Dried Fruit Jerky

Onion Crunch Review and Giveaway!

Protein Bakery Review and Giveaway