Lara Bars



believes in making healthy snacks for us that are made from whole foods products such as fruits and nuts to give our bodies what it deserves to maintain a healthy lifestyle.

They offer an array of varieties ranging from Apple pie to Tropical fruit tart.

Don't worry chocoholics they have us covered!


I was sent these flavor of Lara Bars to review.

The ones I chose were coconut cream pie and blueberry muffin.

I was also sent (favorites of Stacy's) 
Which was the Carrot Cake and Peanut Butter and Jelly to try as well. 

Coconut Cream Pie:

I love all things coconut whether it's a drink or food.

When craving something sweet I unwrapped the coconut cream pie bar and wow was I amazed!

The coconut flavor was hit right on and is soft not hard like other bars I've tried.

Tastes just like a pie!

Peanut Butter and Jelly:

How can this taste so good made with just peanuts and cherries?

It tastes just like a peanut butter and jelly sandwich which was an old time favorite as a kid!

I can't believe how good it tastes.

Carrot Cake:



Made with raisins, dates, carrots, almonds,walnuts,unsweetened coconut, pineapple, cinnamon and extra virgin coconut oil.

I love the sweetness of this bar it's so delicious.

I love fruits especially pineapple, but when it's paired with coconut it's so much better!

Tastes just like a real carrot cake but without the fatty cream cheese on the top. 

I have to admit, I don't miss the cream cheese on it!

Don't need it at all.

Has healthy ingredients mixed in and that's all I need is something sweet and not to mention healthy. 

Blueberry Muffin:


made with cashews, dates, blueberry juice concentrate, unsweetened blueberries, vanilla extract and lemon juice concentrate.

I have to say it was a bit different than your average blueberry muffin but tasted good.


Want to find them online?




Or you can check your local stores such as Wal-mart, Target, Whole Foods or wherever they are sold! 




Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Watermelon Road Dried Fruit Jerky

Onion Crunch Review and Giveaway!

Honey Bunches Of Oats:Tropical Blends Review and Giveaway