Alo Drink Review



I have never felt so refreshed and hydrated in my life, and I owe it all to Alo Drinks.

I know what your thinking isn't aloe a plant?

Yes, but they make it straight from the leaf itself and add in natural good for you flavors!

I have to say I was sort of skeptical at first to try but have heard great rumors about their products and when I came across them I had to try them out for myself.

I work out a lot whether it's in the gym, at home to my work out tapes or taking a walk so I need something to hydrate me.

So I got to reading about their products and here's what I found out about them.

*Made with all natural flavors
*Made from aloe leaves
*full of vitamins and minerals
*refreshing
*healthy

I was so excited when I found out I was going to do a review on these drinks, especially because they are flavored!

I am a sucker for flavored waters, they are not only healthy but they have delicious flavors that satisfy and hydrate you!

I couldn't wait to open this box when I saw it yesterday, I just had to see what was inside.

So I opened the box and saw many flavors of their Alo original line of drinks!

I couldn't believe how many they sent!

I am beyond excited to be doing this review to share with you all.

Alo Original:

Aloe Watermelon Peach
Aloe Honey
Aloe Vera Pineapple Guava Seabuckthorn Berry 
Aloe Wheat Grass
Aloe Vera Cranberry Pomegranate
Aloe Vera Pomelo Pink Grapefruit lemon
Aloe Vera Twelve Fruits and Vegetables
Aloe Vera Mangosteen Mango
Aloe Vera Olive Leaf Tea

The drink I chose to try first was the Alo Watermelon Peach.

What do I have to say about it?

I took a drink and was surprised at how delicious and full of flavor this drink really was!

It was refreshing and kept me hydrated the rest of the day!

Best of all they contain no artificial colors, flavors or preservatives. 

I can't wait to try the other flavors that they sent me!


I would love to try their Coco Exposed line as well since I love all things coconut, drinks especially!

Don't forget to check them out:

Website:
http://alodrink.com/

Like them on Face Book: 
https://www.facebook.com/ALOdrink

Follow them via Twitter : 

https://twitter.com/ALOdrink

You can find them at these local retailers:

Whole Foods
Food For Thought
The Vitamin Shoppe
Wegman's 
and more!


Due to FCC guidelines:
Alo Drinks sent me a case of their drinks in exchange for a product review. However, All the opinions expressed here are my own.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Watermelon Road Dried Fruit Jerky

Onion Crunch Review and Giveaway!

Honey Bunches Of Oats:Tropical Blends Review and Giveaway