Red Jacket Orchard Juices Review


If there's one thing I loved drinking as a kid it was apple juice!

I loved it so much, from that very first taste!

It was so delicious and fruity.

As I got older though I put juices on hold either because of way too much sugar.

Sometimes just eating the fruit naturally doesn't do the trick you need to sip on something!
So why not take a sip of the freshest all natural juices from Red Jacket Orchard's!

I was sent some juices to test for review and I have to say so far so good I am in love with these juices!

Gotta love coming home to some all natural freshly made juices!



These aren't just your ordinary apple juices either!
Each one of them has a unique flavor.


The ones I was sent to review were:

Strawberry Apple: 
First one I opened to try and whoa, I have never tried anything quite like this flavor at all!
Original apple juices from other brand names can't even compare to the fresh taste and sweetness you get from Red Jacket.
So delicious and sweet.

Purely amazing !

I absolutely love how fresh it tasted!

It was like I could see myself standing in the apple orchard and picking the apples and smelling their sweet scent!

I used to love apple picking as a child!

So much fun with the family and then afterward we would grab some hot cider.
Oh the memories.



Grape Apple:



Bringing this with me to work with my snack of rice cakes and Betty Lou's peanut butter.

Of course I had to take a sip of it first to see if I liked it, and oh my I am glad I did!

This juice is phenomenal!

Amazing sweet delicious taste of grape.

Fuji Apple:

Black Currant Apple:

Raspberry Apple:

Great fresh taste.

Light and sweet!

Other Flavors they have are:
Tart Cherry Stomp
Apricot Stomp
Apple Cider
Spiced Apple Cider

About this lovely company:
For over 50 years, the Nicholson family has been devoted in developing the most delicious fruits from Red Jacket Orchard's in New York's Finger Lakes Region.
Pressed right from the orchard using methods that grasp the fruits true essence and flavor.


Information about products:
Unfiltered
All Natural
100% fruit juice
Cold Pressed

Healthy Facts:
provides a good source of fiber and vitamin C
50-80% more effective as an antioxidant than the clear apple juices.
Never ever from concentrate, these juices are so tasty!




Interested in their products, check them out online!

http://www.redjacketorchards.com/

Like Them on Face Book here: 

https://www.facebook.com/redjacketorchards

Follow them Via Twitter here:

https://twitter.com/redjacketny

Check out their Pinterest site here:

http://pinterest.com/redjacketny/activity/


*Sold at these local retailers*

Whole Foods Markets
Shop Rite
Wegman's
Price Chopper
and more!

Disclosure:
Due to FCC Rules 
Red Jacket Orchard's provided me with samples of their apple juice products in exchange for a product review. All, the opinions expressed are my own.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Watermelon Road Dried Fruit Jerky

Onion Crunch Review and Giveaway!

Honey Bunches Of Oats:Tropical Blends Review and Giveaway