YU Healthy Snacks Review!



 These snacks right here are great for kids because they are healthy fruit snacks and also some come covered in my favorite thing of all which is yogurt!

Dipped in yogurt or not I like it especially when it's fruity and healthy so when I came across Yu Healthy Snacks I just had to review them!

If you have picky eaters at home this is a great way to start putting fruit back into their lives!

I am sure they will love it!

This is a great snack to keep in your drawer at the office as well !

*YU Facts*

Doesn't contain any artificial flavorings, coloring or preservatives
They are delicious
Healthy
Fruity
a great snack 

Products:

Fruit pieces-
Cherry
Strawberry
Mango
Black Currant
Blueberry

Yogurt Covered fruit pieces-

raspberry
raisins
black currant
strawberry

They also have fruit bars and fruit bites mixed with granola!


Mango Fruit pieces: 
This reminded of a healthier version of fruit snacks that mom used to pack me in my lunch as a kid! Tiny bite sized chunks of mango gummy snacks bursting with flavor without all the added sugars, colors, or preservatives! Great thing about them is you can add them to yogurt or pack in your kids lunch box for healthy snacking!

Black Currant covered yogurt bites:
 I don't think I've ever tried black currant anything so I was a bit skeptical at first, but when I bit into this delicious fruity and creamy yogurt bite I was in pure heaven! It was sweet and delicious! 

I still have more flavors to try but I am sure I will love them!! 

Check them out on their website 

Website:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Onion Crunch Review and Giveaway!

Watermelon Road Dried Fruit Jerky

Protein Bakery Review and Giveaway