Purina Healthy Lifestyle Motivation



I'm on the road to making healthy changes within my lifestyle such as eating better and exercising a lot more!

I joined a local Curves gym and have lost a total of 87 1/2 pounds within a years time!

Whenever I get the chance to take a walk I grab my iPod, my water bottle and run out the door, especially since it's summer time and we've been having beautiful weather on the daily.

I don't know what it is about walking but I love it, maybe it's the weather or the scenery.

So since I took the step in finding a healthier lifestyle Purina sent me this wonderful package for my family and I to take the challenge together! 

Flip Camera 
Bandana
Dog pedometer
Leash
Dog Bowl
Dog water bottle
Custom journal with fitness tips for the family
nutritional information 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Watermelon Road Dried Fruit Jerky

Onion Crunch Review and Giveaway!

Honey Bunches Of Oats:Tropical Blends Review and Giveaway