Tumbador Gourmet Chocolates Review!

I love to eat sweets whether it's caramel, chocolate, peanut butter you name it I like it!

When I came across these gourmet candies online I knew I had to review them!

They have some of the wackiest flavors such as chocolate mixed with chili and they also offer the familiar ones as well such as toffee bark, yum!

So let me get started because I bet I have your mouths watering now!

Tumbador Chocolate sent me an array of their products for review including their candies and also their sweet, nutty and flavorful energy bars!

Chocolate Toffee Brickle-

Sweet buttery toffee layered between luscious dark chocolate, this was outrageously delicious and did not last long in the house because it was that good!

Salted Peanut Crispy Rocher's-
smooth and creamy chocolate with toffee clusters mixed with nuts and rice giving it a crispy texture, tastes like a riced crispy treat but better!

Chocolate Pretzel Nuggets-

-Fruit and Nut Bars-

These snacks are wonderful for a recovery treat after a workout or just if you need to nibble on something through out the day!

Endurance- (Pineapple, Coconut, Ginger and brown rice syrup)
 I am a huge fan of pineapple and coconut so when I saw the ingredients in this one I couldn't wait to try it!

It was sweet but not overly sweet at all and didn't have an overwhelming ginger taste at all.

Vitality- (Apples, pecans and brown rice syrup)
 Sweet delicious apples paired with nutty pecans in a brown rice syrup to me it tasted like a peanut butter and jelly sandwich and it was just what I needed for a pick me up during work!

I was also sent their candy bars as well and can't wait to try them!

PB&J
Holy Mole'
Dulce De Chile
Mint Crunch
Salted Peanut
Sweet and Salty


Website:


Twitter:


Face Book:



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Watermelon Road Dried Fruit Jerky

Onion Crunch Review and Giveaway!

Protein Bakery Review and Giveaway