Quest Protein Peanut Butter Cups Review


I've done a review before on Quest Protein products such as their delicious protein bars which are great for a quick workout snack to nourish your body.

I absolutely love their bars and freaked when I find out that they have peanut butter cups and just knew that I had to give them a try because like hello I love chocolate and what's better with chocolate than nutty peanut butter?!

I was super psyched when they showed up for review and couldn't wait to give them a try to see how they compare to any other brand of peanut butter cups I've tried.

When they showed up they felt squishy like they were a bit melted so I popped them in the fridge.

So when it came time to munching on one I noticed just as I thought they had melted which to me is fine because I like them kept cold to serve it up with a nice cold glass of milk.

Let me just tell you they are so delicious!

They don't even compare to any other brands I've tried because they are that good!

They offer a whopping total 20 grams of protein which is great for after a workout to replenish your body or even if you have a craving for something sweet and guilt free!

I loved the chocolate it was creamy and the peanut butter texture was just right it was too powdery as some peanut butters.

Check out their 

website :


Facebook: 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Watermelon Road Dried Fruit Jerky

Onion Crunch Review and Giveaway!

Honey Bunches Of Oats:Tropical Blends Review and Giveaway