Truvia Crowdtap Sampling


I absolutely love coffee and when I found out that I would be receiving Truvia samples from crowdtap I couldn't wait to give them a try because I don't take my coffee plain I love to 
at least sweeten it up with just a bit of sugar, some milk or a drizzle of caramel. It makes the perfect cup of coffee!

Here's a shot of the Truvia samples I received from the crowdtap sampling!
Time to replace sugar and make a #sweetswitch with Truvia!

Now for my mom though whom I shared my Truvia samples with takes her coffee with cream and no sugar substitutes in it at all but made her try some anyway!

Here's a shot of the coffee as soon as it started dripping from the Keurig!

Moms thoughts:

She thought it was surprisingly good not too sugary and offered the right amount of sweetness to the cup of coffee!

My thoughts:
Not too sweet which was good because some sugar substitutes are either too sugary or have a weird metallic taste to them, will works great in my favorite drink which is smoothies, and coffee!!







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Watermelon Road Dried Fruit Jerky

Onion Crunch Review and Giveaway!

Honey Bunches Of Oats:Tropical Blends Review and Giveaway