Bolthousefarms: seasonal drinks review!


When I came across  Bolthousefarms website and stumbled upon their holiday nog I just knew I had to try it!

As a kid I always loved the famous drink egg nog around the holidays !

It was creamy, delicious and full of flavor but also full of fat but oh no not this brand!

I was blown away when I opened the package today and found not only their holiday nog but their other two seasonal flavors as well!


I couldn't wait to try it out to see if it tasted similar to the full fat version and because these drinks are only around for a limited time only for the holidays!

Holiday nog:

Made with low fat milk and Super delicious, tasted just like the eggnog from my childhood but better! worked great in a holiday nog smoothie which is pictured above!
It was thick, creamy, gave it a bit of a kick to it which was amazingly scrumptious! 
The best of all if your not a smoothie person you could serve it up with some baked cookies, pie, dinner or even add a bit of brandy to heat things up!



Bolthouse facts:
Gluten free
All natural
Low fat

They also carry other products such as:

Smoothies
Carrots
Salad dressings
Juices
Protein+ drinks
Cafe drinks
Breakfast smoothies
And of course the delicious seasonal drinks!


Pumpkin spice latte:
One of my go to fall favorites is pumpkin coffee and wow this latte is super yummy and is the perfect way to put an end to to the day!

Peppermint mocha:
 packed with calcium and protein! I don't know what it is but mocha and peppermint sure do taste so good together! 

Links:

Website:

Facebook:

Twitter:

Instagram:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Watermelon Road Dried Fruit Jerky

Onion Crunch Review and Giveaway!

Protein Bakery Review and Giveaway