GoodKarmaFoods: Flax Milk Review


I love flax seeds in products such as cereal, granola but have never tried flax milk.

So when I came across GoodKarma flax milk on the web I just knew I had to try it for review!

I was sent coupons to pick up some milks of my choice at the store.

I went from store to store in search of the milk and finally happened upon it at my local stop & shop.

I thought to myself it must be a good milk because there were only two left on the shelf and I quickly scooped them up and put them into my carriage.

I just couldn't wait to try it, especially hearing all the healthy facts about their milk plus the benefits of flax!


Benefits:

 Natural, Lactose Free, Gluten Free, Non Dairy, Trans Fat Free, Soy Free, Allergen Free, Vegan, Supports Green Farming, Omega-3s


Flax Facts:

 Good Karma Products Promote a Healthy Lifestyle while supporting Sustainable Agriculture.


Unsweetened:

Worked absolutely perfectly in my pb&j smoothie! It was super delicious and gave me all of the nutrients I needed! 

To me it tasted just like skim milk but with flax seeds.


I can't wait to use more of this milk in other smoothies or recipes!

They also carry other milks in their product line which I am on the search for such as:


Vanilla and chocolate whole grain rice milk

Flax milk: original, unsweetened and vanilla
And
Protein+ flax milk

Links:

Website:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Watermelon Road Dried Fruit Jerky

Onion Crunch Review and Giveaway!

Honey Bunches Of Oats:Tropical Blends Review and Giveaway