Weight loss results



One thing I know about my weight loss so far is that I've made the right choice in joining the gym and eating healthier, I know what works for me and what doesn't.

I used to have low confidence in myself before I started my weight loss journey which to my surprise is almost two years ago! Now how crazy is that?!

I've met the most amazing people that work at curves gym and even work out there, they are like family to me .

Without the support of my family and friends I don't know where I would be.

I probably wouldn't care as much as I do about my health and goals as I do now, yes it's tough.

There have been days when I feel like giving up but I know I can't because I feel confident in myself and look fantastic.  I can do this and reach my goal whatever number that may be, I'll know when I get there.

So whoever is struggling with weight loss out there, keep on doing what your doing and don't ever give up!

Until next time
Xoxo
Kelli 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Watermelon Road Dried Fruit Jerky

Onion Crunch Review and Giveaway!

Honey Bunches Of Oats:Tropical Blends Review and Giveaway