Bearded Brothers all natural Energy Bars Review!



When I'm in need of something that's quick and easy for something to eat especially after working out I grab a protein bar that's packed with nutrients and satisfies my hunger craving as well and they keep me going throughout the day even for a snack mid morning ! 

I came across these tasty looking bars online by Chris and Caleb founder of  Bearded Brothers energy bars and just had to try them out! 

Bearded brothers facts:
Organic
Vegan
Gluten free
Soy free

Chris and Caleb are brothers that are passionate about staying fit, the outdoors and healthy organic foods so much so they made their own raw energy bars with organic ingredients in Austin Texas. Chris is a world traveler, loves the outdoors while Caleb is a cyclist, runner and consistent rock climber and they snack on their bars to refuel their bodies! Their bars are made in small batches 

Colossal coconut mango:

I love energy bars with coconut in them! I could taste more mango than I did with coconut, it was still a good snack bar though! 

 Fabulous ginger peach:
This bar right here reminds me of peach pie with a hint of ginger! 

Mighty maca chocolate:

I made a chocolate covered cherry smoothie after my workout and broke up pieces of the mighty maca chocolate bar on top and wow it was chocolaty especially for a energy bar because some aren't that great but this one the best ever I've tried and went perfectly on top of my smoothie instead of a cookie!

Bodacious blueberry vanilla:

Packed with dried blueberries, chia seeds, almonds this bar makes for the perfect topping for yogurt!

Radical raspberry lemon:

Brought this bar with me to work and I am so glad I did! I was feeling a big sluggish and needed something to snack on to make me more alert and all I have to say is wow this bar was amazing! It tasted like a muffin packed with raspberries and a lemon zing to it! Super delicious !



You can order their energy bars on their website ! Check them out!

Links:

Website:


Facebook:


Twitter:





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Watermelon Road Dried Fruit Jerky

Onion Crunch Review and Giveaway!

Honey Bunches Of Oats:Tropical Blends Review and Giveaway