Blueapron Meals review!



Need to cook something for dinner but don't want to go to a grocery store? With Blueapron  subscription service you get ingredients for dinner delivered straight to your door! It saves time and cuts down on waste. Within 35 minutes you'll have a delicious and satisfying meal in no time that your whole family will love! 

The foods you'll get delivered depends upon whether you eat fish, chicken or even vegetarian meals. 

They contain an average of 500-700 calories per serving. 

I came across their website and browsed their meals that other folks have been whipping up and they looked tasty!

I love cooking and experimenting with recipes and was ecstatic when I was sent a box of three whole complete Blueapron meals for review!

Here is what I cooked! 

Meal one-
Three chile beef chili:

I absolutely love chili, there's something about a pot of chili simmering on the stove with all the ingredients tossed in that makes not only a hearty meal but it's the feeling you get from eating it that warms you right up, it's like it touches your soul. It's great for those nights when it's cold outside or even rainy days. When I opened up the box and found out that I was going to be whipping up this chili for dinner I was beyond excited and couldn't wait to cook! So I gathered out all of the ingredients that called for the recipe and got to work. It was amazingly delicious with the right amount of heat to spice it up, beans, tomatoes along with the meaty chunks of hamburg it was the perfect dinner. I topped it off with some diced pepper jack cheese, lime, avocado and cilantro it was superb!

Meal two- Roasted chicken with jalapeño herb salsa, mixed citrus and cracked wheat berries. 

I've never tried cracked wheat berries before so I was a bit skeptical at first to try them, but knowing myself I was sure to like them! The chicken was tender perfectly roasted in the oven and then served on a bed of wheat berries with sliced up grapefruit, tangelo and a clementine with cilantro, a jalapeño pepper, scallion and chives simmered in white wine vinegar making a zesty salsa! It was the perfect touch to a great meal!   


Meal three-Tilapia Veracruzana with yellow rice:

I've never cooked fish before so I was a bit afraid at first to cook it. I love dish though! Have to admit though it was good but I didn't really care for the oregano. As you can see from the photo I only have one plate of the fish because the other fish had gotten torn apart during cooking and didn't look presentable at all. It was tasty and different from the normal fish dishes I'm used to. 

Website:
http://www.blueapron.com

Twitter:
https://twitter.com/blueapronmeals

Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/BlueApronMeals?ref=ts&fref=ts

Instagram:
http://instagram.com/blueapronmeals

Pinterest:
http://www.pinterest.com/blueapronmeals/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Watermelon Road Dried Fruit Jerky

Onion Crunch Review and Giveaway!

Honey Bunches Of Oats:Tropical Blends Review and Giveaway