CalifiaFarms new product find!

I've tried Califarms products before and absolutely love them, so much so that they are a household staple.

The other day while shopping in wholefoods I came across their small protein milks and I had to try them!

So I splurged a bit and bought one of each flavor chocolate and vanilla! 

The chocolate was creamy, chocolaty and delicious!

It was the perfect post workout drink to help me recover after an intense workout!

I prepped some overnight oats for breakfast in the morning and poured in half of the vanilla along with some pb2, strawberry rhubarb jam, organic rolled oats and organic raisins !

It makes the perfect breakfast to keep me full till lunch time! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Watermelon Road Dried Fruit Jerky

Onion Crunch Review and Giveaway!

Honey Bunches Of Oats:Tropical Blends Review and Giveaway