Herbal Essences Hello Hydration body wash crowdtap sampling!


 Being a member of crowdtap has it's perks not only do you complete fun tasks such as going on scavenger hunts in a store to find the product you also earn great rewards such as gift cards based upon your activity on the website. Best of all you get invited into sample parties where you get to try out cool products for free!

I have tried many products through crowdtap and loved every sample share especially this one I'm going to be sharing with you all today!

I'm a huge fan of the Herbal Essences brand and their products, they smell amazing and work fantastic in my hair!

I was beyond ecstatic when I was accepted into the Herbal Essences body wash sampling through crowdtap, I couldn't wait for the sample to arrive so I could test it out!


Finally it arrived,and I was super excited because I've tried their hello hydration shampoo and conditioner which is the scent I received in the body wash and it smells like coconut!

I seriously couldn't stop sniffing the bottle!



As soon as I received my sample I started using it and it doesn't leave my skin feeling oily at all.  Makes my skin feel soft and I love how the scent lingers long after I've used it. 


The other day I came home from work and decided to take a nice hot bath to relax my feet and drizzled in some of the body wash to the running water and instantly I was relaxed with the sweet nutty aroma of coconut bubbles all around me. 


The scent of hello hydration reminds me of summer relaxing on the beach with a book to read, favorite sun tan lotion and sipping a piña colada smoothie while relaxing on the beach watching the waves come crashing down. 

Each time I use it in the shower I still take a quick sniff and it's like I'm transported to the beach where the weather is warm and the sun is shining oh so bright.

I am in love with the sample I received and I'm glad I was a part of this sampling thanks to crowdtap and Herbal Essences! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Watermelon Road Dried Fruit Jerky

Onion Crunch Review and Giveaway!

Honey Bunches Of Oats:Tropical Blends Review and Giveaway