Rumiano cheddar slices: Alternative food coop find!

Today I stopped at this local market Alternative food coop which is a fantastic store that carries natural and organic products and they ever carry local farmers products such as milk, eggs and more! I've been in there before and I love it! They also sell smoothies, soups, sandwiches if you have a rumble in your tummy from walking around. So I'm walking around and  abruptly stopped at the freezer section and my mouth dropped, I came across Rumiano mild cheddar cheese slices!

I've reviewed their cheeses before not long ago and they are seriously the best cheese ever! 

So when I came across the cheese I had to buy them because the Wholefoods I found the cheese at for the review only had the cheese in the block rather than the slices so I was completely psyched to use this cheese in anything from sandwiches or even salads! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Watermelon Road Dried Fruit Jerky

Onion Crunch Review and Giveaway!

Honey Bunches Of Oats:Tropical Blends Review and Giveaway