Special K moments bzzagent campaign!




Special K cereal brand came out with a new product, their Special K moments snack bites that are good for guilt free snacking with delicious creamy chocolate and coconut or chocolate and pretzel!

Since I am a Bzzagent I was able to try them for free!

I love to indulge a bit when I'm craving something sweet, but these bites help me stay on track and they are the perfect size! 

Here are my delightful thoughts on them below!

Dreamy coconut:

I absolutely love coconut flavored foods but when it's mixed with chocolate it's so much better! I couldn't wait to try this dreamy bite of coconut and chocolate! It was love at first bite! To me it tasted like my favorite Girl Scout cookie the Samoa! 

Caramel pretzel bliss:


Salty pretzel pieces with a crunch covered in creamy caramel! 

What I loved about these bites is that they taste great and worked when I had a craving for something sweet but didn't want to overindulge. 

My favorite bite was the creamy coconut! 

Take time for yourself today and have a sweet moment with Special K moment bites!

Thank you so much Bzzagent and Special K!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Watermelon Road Dried Fruit Jerky

Onion Crunch Review and Giveaway!

Honey Bunches Of Oats:Tropical Blends Review and Giveaway