Hilary's eat well review!



I absolutely love burgers whether their cooked on the grill during the summer or on the stove, there's just something I love about the taste of a nice juicy burger with all the toppings such as cheese, lettuce tomato, onions and more! 

I'm not afraid to try different types of burgers either which brings me to this juicy review to share with you all today!

I've tried veggie burgers before and loved them but when I came across Hilary's eat well burgers at my local market I just had to try them!

I was then sent some coupons  for a dollar off of two packages to go and buy whichever flavor burger I wanted. 

Here are some Facts about Hilary's eat well products:

Contains healthy fats our bodies deserve 
Dairy free
Soy free
Egg free
Nut free
Yeast free
Gluten free
Corn free

What makes these burgers so great?

Cooks in the toaster
Cooks on the grill
In a pan
Or in the oven

Here are the burgers I chose to purchase! 

Worlds best Veggie burger:


Made with  Water, Organic Millet, Organic Quinoa, Organic Expeler Pressed Coconut Oil, Organic Sweet Potato, Organic Greens (two or more of the following: Arugula, Beet, Chard, Collards, Dandelion, Kale, Parsley, Spinach, Turnip), Organic Arrowroot Powder, Organic Apple Cider Vinegar, Redmond's Real Salt, Organic Garlic and contains Coconut
One of the best veggie burgers I've had ever! Great flavor going on in this burger you don't even need any ketchup or anything! Went along great with some crumbled feta and a side salad! 


Hemp and greens:


Hemp and greens burger is made with these ingredients Water, Organic Millet, Organic Greens (two or more of the following: Arugula, Beet, Chard, Collards, Dandellion, Kale, Parsley, Spinach, Turnip), Organic Expeller Pressed Coconut Oil, Organic Hemp Seed, Organic Psyllium Husk Powder, Organic Arrowroot, Redmond's Seasoned Salt (Sea Salt, Organic 
I've tried hemp seeds before so I thought I'd try a hemp and greens burger.
It was ok to me I'm not sure if it's supposed to taste moldy but that's the taste that it offered for some reason. 

Root veggie:


Made out of 
Water, Organic Millet, Organic Turnips, Organic Sweet Potatoes, Organic Expeller Pressed Coconut Oil, Organic Beets, Organic Psyllum Husk Powder, Organic Arrowroot, Organic Garlic, Organic Mustard (Organic Mustard Seed, Organic Apple Sider Vinegar, Organic Turmeric, Organic Paprika), Redmond's Real Salt, Organic Apple Cider VInegar Contains: Coconut
I'm impressed with this root veggie burger . I was sort of skeptical to try it at first because once you start cooking it the burger turns red and looks like uncooked meat which to me looked unsatisfying but I'm so glad I tried it ! I thought it would offer a weird taste or something but it was tasty and went along great with some macaroni salad! 

Adzuki bean burger:


This burger contains these ingredients 
 Water, Organic Millet, Organic Quinoa, Organic Expeler Pressed Coconut Oil, Organic Sweet Potato, Organic Greens (two or more of the following: Arugula, Beet, Chard, Collards, Dandelion, Kale, Parsley, Spinach, Turnip), Organic Arrowroot Powder, Organic Apple Cider Vinegar, Redmond's Real Salt, Organic Garlic. Contains: Coconut
I absolutely loved this one as well because it was flavorful and delicious! 

I'm so glad I got to try these wonderful and delicious tasty burgers out for review! 

Find out where their products are sold on their website! 

Connect with them on their social media sites below.

Website:
http://www.hilaryseatwell.com

Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/HilarysEatWell

Twitter:
https://twitter.com/hilaryseatwell

YouTube:
http://m.youtube.com/channel/UCKRxSkPvQJsJwldPlsn22mQ

Pinterest:
http://www.pinterest.com/hilaryseatwell/

Instagram:
http://instagram.com/hilaryseatwell


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Watermelon Road Dried Fruit Jerky

Onion Crunch Review and Giveaway!

Honey Bunches Of Oats:Tropical Blends Review and Giveaway