The Vegan Garden Review!


The Vegan Garden is a Family run and owned business located in the San Francisco area that believes leading a healthy lifestyle with tasty and nutritious foods that are delivered straight to your door! 

They make dishes from parts all over the world giving not only you am experience but your taste buds as well. 

I came across their site online and their foods sounded so delicious I had to try them!

They offer all sorts of plans like the diet plan, breakfast options, desserts, smoothies and even cleanses which is quite popular these days. 

I was sent a box for review and couldn't wait to try out everything especially the smoothies! 

Here's what my box had in it:

Chocolate Muffin:

Made with earth balance which is a butter spread, flour, baking soda,salt, white sugar, brown sugar, egg replacer, chocolate chips, vanilla extract and coco powder.
Great chocolate flavor in every bite of this moist muffin! Great for breakfast or as a snack.

Monkey Bread:

Made with cinnamon, brown sugar, vegan margarine, vanilla soy milk, gluten free flour and sugar. 
I've never tried monkey bread before so I didn't know what to expect. I thought it would be a bit sticky like a sticky bun but it was a little dry but so delicious and packed with cinnamon in every bite! It reminded me of a coffeecake without the crumbled topping. 

Mexican wedding cakes:

Made with powdered sugar, vegan butter, chopped walnuts and vanilla rice flour. I've heard of Mexican wedding cake but have never tried it and couldn't wait to sink my teeth into it being that they sounded and looked mouthwatering! 
It was good not to sweet. 

Mongolian chick'n: 
I've never tried it before in my life, I was afraid of it being too spicy because I'm not a fan of foods that are overly spicy bit this dish offered the right amount of heat in the sauce with the most tender chick'n I've had mixed with vegetables and served on a bed of brown rice. This dinner was the perfect end to the day! 

Cocoa power smoothie:

I was a bit skeptical to try this smoothie being that it has vegetables in it and yes I love my vegetables but have never tried them in smoothies before and I'm so glad I got to try this one because I was in love with it at first sip! Here's what it contains
Chocolate , peanut butter, kale, spinach, banana, vanilla soy milk and coco! You seriously couldn't even taste the vegetables to me it tasted like a Reese's! 

Fruit and greens smoothie:
Made with kale, cucumber, spinach, celery, strawberries, bananas, apple and orange juice. Great for an afternoon snack or a quick on the go breakfast!
I don't like leaving a bad review on products I try but this smoothie I didn't like all that much at all I couldn't even finish it. 
I didn't really care for this smoothie at all it was too thick and slimy for my liking. 


Berry blast smoothie:

I decided to bring this smoothie along with me for my after workout snack and couldn't wait to tear it open and chug it down! I love berries in my smoothies so I know I would love this one! It was bursting with berry goodness in every sip!
This smoothie contains orange juice, raspberries, blackberries, blueberries and strawberries and it makes a refreshing smoothie! 

Tropical Breeze smoothie:

There's just something relaxing about sipping on a nice frothy smoothie especially when it's tropical! I close my eyes and immediately transformed to the beach with the scent of suntan lotion on a hot summer day with the sound of waves crashing on the beach. Made with orange juice strawberries, peaches and mangoes !

Lentil soup:

I wasn't really a fan of this soup not that I don't like vegetables because I do and it tasted good but there was too many chunky vegetables in it. 

Website:
http://thevegangarden.com

Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Vegan-Garden/171327699710451?ref=ts&fref=ts


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Watermelon Road Dried Fruit Jerky

Onion Crunch Review and Giveaway!

Protein Bakery Review and Giveaway