Clear Scalp and Hair #ClearChallenge


I'm a member on the website Splashscore where you earn cool rewards based upon  the amount of likes and comments that you receive on your Facebook. 

It's a pretty neat site and so far I love being a member on it because you 
also get to engage with other Splashscore members.

I was so psyched when a box showed up on my doorstep from Solashscore, I couldn't wait to see what was inside. 

I opened the box and shrieked I was so excited, come on now who doesn't love free hair care products?! I was sent Clear Scalp and hair shampoo and conditioner with intense hydration that nourishes your hair from root to tip. 

Being that the weather has gotten colder and does a number on not only my skin but my hair I couldn't wait to try it out! I've tried Clear Scalp before and loved it! I love that their products make my hair silky and more manageable to brush because let's face it sometimes it seems almost impossible like your hair 
was caught in a wind tunnel. 


Clear Scalp and Hair intense hydration is made with cactus extract which is a known hydrator to replenish the scalp with 24 hours of hydration.

I've been using this wonderful product for sometime now and trust me when I tell you that when you use Clear Scalp and Hair you'll notice a difference that your hair will have a silky smooth texture rather than dry damaged hair. Best of all people will be wondering what that fantastic smell is, oh it's just my new shampoo and conditioner ! 



Thank you so much Clear Scalp and Hair for making yet another wonderful product! 

Look for it on shelves at these stores! 

Walmart
Target
Walgreens

And online as well 

Website:


Facebook:

Twitter:

Youtube:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Watermelon Road Dried Fruit Jerky

Onion Crunch Review and Giveaway!

Protein Bakery Review and Giveaway