Raw & Organic Live Kombucha Soda Rewiew!


Is it Kombucha or is it soda?

For those who aren't familiar with Kombucha it's a sparkling probiotic tea that's made up of ancient Asian origins 2000+ years ago and has made it's way around the world from culture to culture for a healthy way to refresh!
Live Soda kombucha company was founded by Trevor Ross. He wanted what we all do which is his family to be healthy especially his soda loving father. 

He then concocted kombucha which is a cultured beverage that combines a unique mix of beneficial yeast and healthy bacteria with it's raw benefits that gave the bubbly crisp bite of soda that we all know and love!

Kombucha Live is made up of 

*Electrolytes
*organic acids
*probiotics
*detoxifiers 
*organic acids
*antioxidants 
*probiotics
*B vitamins 

As a kid I loved soda it was crisp, it was sweet and the way the soda would fizz as it touched my lips I couldn't help but giggle not to mention delicious 
on a hot summers day! 


I came across Live Kombucha online and their flavors sounded so good.

Fizzy fact for you, Did you know that if you replace one regular soda everyday for a whole year and drink live soda you would be replacing around 30,000 calories and 6,600g of sugar wow! 


They make their soda with organic ingredients with fibers of cultured that you may find in the bottle which is common and natural due to probiotics which are then found in raw kombucha only.  

The live probiotics that are in the soda are 
  • Lactobacillus spp: 3.5 billion
  • Saccharomyces boulardii: 3.3 billion

Did you know that a regular soda can contains a whopping 39 grams of sugar and 140-165 calories?


Live Soda only contains 14 grams of sugar and 60 calories per 12 ounce bottle pretty sweet huh!?

Kombucha has major health benefits it helps detoxify your liver and helps digest foods properly. 

I was provided with coupons to choose which flavors to try and found Live at my local Stop & Shop .

Here are the flavors that I chose.






Revive Root beer:

My all time favorite soda was root beer it was creamy, crisp, sweet even
better over a scoop of ice cream! 

Dreamy Orange:

Dreamy Orange reminded me of when I was a kid and licking the sweet and fruity citrus orange Popsicle filled with cream on a hot summer day dripping down the stick making my hands all sticky but I didn't care because I was in dreamsicle heaven!

Sparkling Ginger:

Tastes just like the popular ginger ale soda but with more of a bite from the spice of the ginger! 

Pomtastic Blueberry:


A little tart from the pomegranate and sweet from juicy blueberries! I thought this drink was sweet, delicious and refreshing and was the best berry infused soda I've ever tried! 

Refreshing rhuberry:

The flavor was unique but delicious offering a sweet yet refreshing taste of strawberry and rhubarb making one berrytastic drink!
 Pure Doctor:

A little sweet with a kick that will tickle your tastebuds! 

I can't wait to try other flavors and hope that Live will make more delicious creations ! 

Be well, drink Live daily and revitalize your body!

Website:


Facebook:


Twitter:


Instagram:

Disclosure:
The Raw & Organic live kombucha soda brand provided me with samples   in exchange for for review however all opinions expressed here are my own.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Watermelon Road Dried Fruit Jerky

Onion Crunch Review and Giveaway!

Honey Bunches Of Oats:Tropical Blends Review and Giveaway