SampleSource Box Review


With Samplesource you get to sample all sorts of wonderful products for free before you buy and the best part is that they are shipped directly to your door, how cool is that?!

SampleSource samples are anything from food to snacks, beauty products, household cleaning and even makeup! 

I've heard of Samplesource before and thought it sounded interesting so I joined and it was easy as pie.

So how do you join?

Sign up as a member, tell them a little bit about self and the kind of products that you like.

From the available options of samples choose which ones you'd like to try.

Then SampleSource packs up your order and ships it directly to your door! 

Open up that box and dig into those samples! 

Here are the samples that I received in my SampleSource box !

*NaturesPath organic flax plus multi bran flakes 

Ever since I tried Natures Path love crunch granola I was in love with their products they are made with real wholesome ingredients from their crunchy oats, pieces of fruit, seeds, nuts and impeccable taste ! I couldn't wait to dig into the organic flax plus multi bran flakes and I'm so glad I did too because it was so delicious!

*breathe right nasal strips

Whether you are someone who snores or are congested at night from allergies or a cold Breathe right nasal strips help you sleep soundly by relieving congestion that is safe for you to use with your medicine to help you get a good nights rest! 

*Colgate enamel health whitening anticavity clean mint fluoride toothpaste

Not only does it help fight cavities, bad breath causing germs it provides a good clean feeling by lightly polishing so all of the icky germs won't stick to your teeth by strengthening tooth enamel. 

*rephresh vaginal gel 

Helps eliminate and alleviate feminine discomfort and odor.

I love Sample sized products not just for their small size and the fact that they don't take up too much space but work as wonderful stocking stuffers or even traveling.

Disclosure:
I received no compensation for this post but was provided with the above samples free of charge for my honest opinion which in fact are my own.

Website:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Watermelon Road Dried Fruit Jerky

Onion Crunch Review and Giveaway!

Honey Bunches Of Oats:Tropical Blends Review and Giveaway