decadent Cocoa chia pudding


As a little girl in school I would
 look forward to lunch just counting the minutes left on the clock so I could dig into my pudding.

It was literally the best part.

I mean who doesn't love pudding it's thick, it's creamy no matter what flavor it's decadent and oh so delicious like smack your lips good!

My all time favorite pudding was chocolate especially with a dollop of whipped cream.

There was just something special about having a pudding in your lunchbox as a treat.

I was craving something sweet and chocolaty and came across the minimalist bakers recipe on pinterest for her chocolate Chia seed pudding, which I just had to try!

I gathered all of the ingredients and a big bowl and got to work.

I measured out 1 1/2 cup of homemade almond milk and poured it into the bowl.

Then I added in the 1/3 cup of Chia seeds with 1/4 cup of cocoa powder then whisked it until well incorporated.

Then to sweeten it up a bit I added in two tablespoons of maple syrup followed by 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon with 1/4 teaspoon of pink Salt.

Gave it another whisk and carefully poured into mason jars and let it thicken overnight in the fridge.



Look at how pretty this chia pudding is with raspberries and chocolate chips, almost too beautiful to eat!

Let me tell you though it was not only delicious but simple easy to make and I enjoyed every minute of this decadent creamy dessert!


Chia Seed pudding isn't just a dessert it makes for a wonderful breakfast topped with a little granola, fresh fruit and more! 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Watermelon Road Dried Fruit Jerky

Onion Crunch Review and Giveaway!

Honey Bunches Of Oats:Tropical Blends Review and Giveaway